BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow Barners!!!
Was wondering where I can buy fresh bunker that is closest to DE Memorial Bridge? They don't sell it over here in DE. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
You can try Shags bait and tackle, on rt 49 in Pennsville. After that, the Girls place is probably your best bet. The Girls are about a 45 minute ride from the bridge.

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Fresh Bunker for info Call 856-447-4922 Capt Earl, Min order 1 bushell Picked up at Fortescue Current price $15.00 Bushell Price will be $25 once Striper season starts. Freeze a BU now and get ahead of the game.

·
Registered
596 Posts
They sell it in salam at the marina i think it might be called salam marine.Its not far from the delaware bridge by water or road.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks fellas for all the replies. Do any of you have luck freezing this bunker? It always becomes to soft for me when it was frizen.

·
Registered
912 Posts
HRM, nocturnal u run 3 bushells a week? what the hell are u doing with it all!! eating it for snacks out there? little ketchup prolly makes em tasty! do u just mainly chunk and throw em in the back bay (d-bay)
phil

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
No I only eat the clams!I fish 3to4 days a week.
I use 1 bushel a day for charters.I don't like
to run out.I feed them the rest when I leave.
It keeps them coming back for more!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Thanks biggest,I'll be in Hatt. N.C. for the
bones tourny.I will give the stain personal
lessons on chunkin the bay,because he missed
them the other nite.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.