BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am new to bassbarn. i have been reading the message board for a few years now, so i finally decided to join.

does anyone know where fresh clams can be found around sea isle. i am going out saturday morning on the outgoing tide to try to chum up some stripers. any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
698 Posts
i like the clam's from my wife's rod and reel across the street from wawa by route 9 just outside of sea isle. not sure if he has them but when he does they arereally fresh and already shucked.

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
I bought some fresh clams from Bill at My wife's rod and reel last Friday and Saturday. I would also suggest the bucket of clam bellies at $10. We were chunking with the bellies Friday night and did better then the guys who were'nt.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Drifter, I assume that there were nice big chunks in the bucket of bellies? I got a bucket from a different place last year and there weren't any pieces big enough to put on a hook.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
My Wife's on the road into Sea Isle.

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
You could always go down to No Bones he sell s a huge bag for somewhere around 15 or 16 bucks. Lots of nice big chunks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts