BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone fishing LEI on friday the 18th???? gonna give it one last shot before the boat is pulled on sat, if the fish cooperate may give it a few hrs. on sat morn. if your there call me up on ch.9 "seaweezill"

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
I'll be there w/clams in the early morning and then trolling again (conditions permitting) in the afternoon. If I get lucky my new bunker spoon rod will be hear tomorrow!

Just remember,"you can't polish a terd"

·
Registered
885 Posts
I am planning on being out there as well. Will most likely be clamming and then possibly switch over to trolling/jigging/bird chasing if anything develops. I will be on channel 9 as well. Bob, I will give you a shout when I get out to the inlet and we can start our "Morning show" again for our adoring listeners!!!

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
I will be out in the late afternoon and then early Saturday morning.

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
MyMistress, how early are you planning on arriving at the LE? I'll be very early and warming up the radio for their listening pleasure, I'll stay on 9. BTW did you troll on Sunday? I think you said you were going to, if so how was it?

·
Registered
885 Posts
Not to early. It is about a 9-10 am High tide and it is going to be a bit nippy. So I will plan on hitting the dock around 7-8 am and be fishing by 8 - 9 am, and fish the turn and out going tide.

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
I hear that nippy thing, I work outside all year round anyway I need to get ready for the cold. See you there.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
loking forward to fishing with toy all. see you there and lets catch em up

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
see that moon? earlier departure than expected for me. be safe everybody.

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
5 hours of sleep and 12 hours of fishing, if I could only get paid for it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts