BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not looking for any specifics, but was wondering if anyone could poin me in a direction of where I might have a chance for a hook up this weekend. See that some are catching, is that mostly in fresh water rivers right now. Ill be in OC, so if anyone could point me in a certain direction for early spring fishing, I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
gman2407 said:
Not looking for any specifics, but was wondering if anyone could poin me in a direction of where I might have a chance for a hook up this weekend. See that some are catching, is that mostly in fresh water rivers right now. Ill be in OC, so if anyone could point me in a certain direction for early spring fishing, I would greatly appreciate it.
If you want to stay dry and don't want a wind burn, STAY HOME!!! :D (look at the weather)

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Steve-o said:
If you want to stay dry and don't want a wind burn, STAY HOME!!! :D (look at the weather)
pu$$ :p :D

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
young~gunz said:
Ok, ok guns, don't make me go out next weekend and put up one of the first striper reports from the back with pix, not to mention the keeper...:D :D :eek:

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Steve-o said:
Ok, ok guns, don't make me go out next weekend and put up one of the first striper reports from the back with pix, not to mention the keeper...:D :D :eek:
prove it your all talk:rolleyes: :cool: :D

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
I'm chompin at the bit here!Haven't been able to get out yet,but made time to go tonight.I guess it all depends on the weather.The wind and rain if not to bad could be a good thing:D In my opinion it all depends on the barometric pressure if it drops this afternoon throughout the evening it'll make for bad fishin:mad: Anybody elese goin???

FC:eek:

·
Registered
168 Posts
believe him

If you were on here at all last year you would see that SteveO produces very well. Good luck SteveO I'm looking forward to your posts w/ pics. Prove them wrong.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
dodulik said:
If you were on here at all last year you would see that SteveO produces very well. Good luck SteveO I'm looking forward to your posts w/ pics. Prove them wrong.
just messin with steveo and he knows it ive seen his many reports and PICS:eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts