BASS BARN banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
I'll be down but going out??? could be a :huh: right now waves are 3' at 4 sec and it's suppost to be like that till mon afternoon.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Been laid-up in bed for the past 2 weeks. T.V. & Bass Barn going :nuts:. Got the ok today to fish.Now if it's not 2 w!ndy Friday I'll be there. Maybe just fish off dock if I can't take the boat out:wave:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I am going to try to get away from work on friday. If not, I will be down saturday. Its been a long 3 weeks since I have been on my DustyMusty......

·
Registered
757 Posts
Hey BT, was out today sea conditions in the am were tolerable 1-2', however, wind was against the current most of the morning until the change. Once the current changed to the ebb, seas flatten down nicely. Had fish all day but all shorts for me and my son. Oh well, brats working anyday. Most of the day fished in approx. 20 to 30'. Moved inshore late in the day. Water temp was in high 70's. Good luck tomorrow hope you do better than I did today.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
If the sea and wind conditions are right and if I get the day off from work I'll be hitting the the lower MIDDLE bay for the incoming tide tomarrow night with my old man in my boat. Got 1 1/2 dozen sheds on order and I'm gonna bring every plastic/spoon/ popper and plug out there Especially for the full moon. If I got work then I'm going to go down at 4am Saturday morning and give it a shot.

·
Registered
39,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey BT, was out today sea conditions in the am were tolerable 1-2', however, wind was against the current most of the morning until the change. Once the current changed to the ebb, seas flatten down nicely. Had fish all day but all shorts for me and my son. Oh well, brats working anyday. Most of the day fished in approx. 20 to 30'. Moved inshore late in the day. Water temp was in high 70's. Good luck tomorrow hope you do better than I did today.
Thanks for the update!!!!
I am going tomorrow... Not sure I care if I catch or not. Need a day out there....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 16 of 16 Posts