BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a new truck and there isnt a lot of metal up front for my rod rack :rolleyes: . no cooler holder, just rods. in any event Im thinking maybe a front hitch may be the way to go. then just weld an "L" shaped piece of square stock to my existing rack.

anybody got a recommendation of where to go to have a front hitch installed on an 08 Dodge 1500 pickup?

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hecht Trailers, RT.9 North Tom's River/Lakewood.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I had a front hitch receiver installed last year by Accuracy Collision on rt 9 in west creek. It was my 2005 GMC savanna box truck i use for work. It is great.. i have the rack with the fold down cooler shelf.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Front Receiver

circlehook said:
got a new truck and there isnt a lot of metal up front for my rod rack :rolleyes: . no cooler holder, just rods. in any event Im thinking maybe a front hitch may be the way to go. then just weld an "L" shaped piece of square stock to my existing rack.

anybody got a recommendation of where to go to have a front hitch installed on an 08 Dodge 1500 pickup?
I had the distributorship for Hidden Hitch but no longer.
But go to http://www.hiddenhitch.com/ and go through the prompts and it will give you all the info you need
Bob

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Do it your self it is real easy. I did mine on an 06 GMC and it took about 45 min. total.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts