BASS BARN banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got 2 great reels for sale. Both are lightly used - each reel has made 6 ventures offshore, and are proven fish catchers. I go through the reels every season, and clean, degrease, and re-lube everything myself with high speed bearing lube and Yamaha outboard grease on the gears.

Penn Formula 15KG in the box with all papers - $225
Penn 30SW
great condition, one small scuff on side plate - $350

These are perfect reels for chunking tuna, and will match great with the Penn Tuna sticks that Capt. Adam is selling if you are looking for a nice combo at a great price.

I'll try and post some photos tonight. Rick

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The 30SW has the same capacity as a Penn 50S - 550yds of 50lb mono

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had 600yds of 130lb Jerry Brown hollow + 100yds of 80lb Momoi on the 30SW for ultimate capacity.

The 15KG kad 500yds of 80lb Jerry Brown hollow + 100yds of 60lb Momoi. With a Seeker Black Steel it was the perfect lightweight 2-speed chunkin' setup... you can hold the thing all night long at the rail...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Kg 15

Is that reel still available? What condition is it in, meaning any scratches, wear, etc... Trying to match two that I already have, thanks.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
15KG is still available. No major scratches. Like new.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Kg15

Could you possibly take some pictures of the sides. If it looks good, I'll take it. You said you would ship, correct? I live in Manasquan, NJ.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No problem. I'll try tonight and email to you... busy weekend.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Sorry I didn't get back to you. Had some washing machine failures that led to purchasing a new washer and dryer, so they would match of course, and now I'm a little strapped for cash. If you have any other takers please consider their offers. If the reel is available when cash flow gets caught up I contact you. Thanks again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts