BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Guys haven't been out on the Sea Ghost & was going out starting next wk. Was wondering what the prices were at the Docks this yr.???? --- Regular Gas !!! :confused: :confused: :eek: :( -- SG

·
Registered
908 Posts
Regular has been @ 2.30/gal. However, crude went
over $42/barrel today setting a new high. This
was the result of terrorist attacks in Saudi.

·
Registered
723 Posts
ghost anytime you need help footing the gas bill i would be more then happy to help you out :D

[ 06-01-2004, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: CLAMCHUNKER ]

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by CLAMCHUNKER:
ghost anytime you need help footing the gas bill i would be more then happy to help you out :D
Thanx Guys, Clamchunker will keep you in mind !!! Will let you know !!! Right now I owe Dopic Dick & Balleyho a trip as they set me up with my Computer !!!... Guess I better break out the Piggy Bank to feed the Arabs !!!--- :mad: -- SG

·
Registered
723 Posts
good luck ghost good luck with that crew hopefully the gas prices will come down some but that doesnt look good probably wont drop until after the summer every year they come up with some reason to raise it during the heavily travled months.

·
Registered
529 Posts
this past Sunday:

$2.25 @ Avalon Pointe
$2.26 @ Schooner Island

·
Registered
529 Posts
Wet - where is Island Dock??

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
We should take over Saudi Arabia - put all them ******** on barges and ship them to Iran or Iraq. :mad:

I am opposed to drillin in Alaska but Im starting to reconsider. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanx Guys, I'm In WW. just filled the car yesterday & the price jumped 7 cents overnight !!! :eek: Guess by the time I get down there next wk. I'll be looking at a .20$ Increase !!! ---- :eek: SG

·
Registered
32,360 Posts
bimini $3.87 a gallon
It's worth it. We burned $530 in gas while at the Abacos in mid-May but we also ate dolphin and wahoo every night for dinner. Our neighbors down there caught a 700lb blue marlin 2 miles from shore. Kind of makes you forget about gas prices. ;)

[ 06-06-2004, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: aquasport190 ]

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well Guys, Guess I was right !!! $2.26 went out & burned 1/2 tank for a Cool $78.00 fill up !!!------ :eek: :( Got a load of Blues & No Stripers,a lot of throw-back Flatties. Man, Them Blues are getting Expensive !!!---
:D -- SG

1 - 20 of 27 Posts