BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to go offshore into 50' to get some sardines and cigar minnows to tempt the snook within the evening. Went out loaded the livewell up, then decided to try for a few spanish for the grill on the way back. They're just too much fun. Then we decided to get some and have'm smoked. The famous Mrs. Peters Smokehouse is just a few blocks from here, they will smoke your fish for half the catch, ie: give the 20lbs of fillets, you get 10 back smoked for free :D Going to have a special treat for my company coming down next week! Then we fished inside where we caught 1/2 dozen pompano... Great day! Sorry, seems my lens was a little dirty!

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
OUTSTANDING--sure aren't missing anything up here
INLET looks completely shut off,sand bar on Strathmere inside goes out another 100 yds

HAVE FUN DOWN THERE

·
Registered
202 Posts
We had some Amber Jack smoked at Mrs. Peters last June while on vacation in Stuart. I really like there Mahi Mahi fish dip :D !

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Originally posted by Ramblin:
Decided to go offshore into 50' to get some sardines and cigar minnows to tempt the snook within the evening. Went out loaded the livewell up, then decided to try for a few spanish for the grill on the way back. They're just too much fun. Then we decided to get some and have'm smoked. The famous Mrs. Peters Smokehouse is just a few blocks from here, they will smoke your fish for half the catch, ie: give the 20lbs of fillets, you get 10 back smoked for free :D Going to have a special treat for my company coming down next week! Then we fished inside where we caught 1/2 dozen pompano... Great day! Sorry, seems my lens was a little dirty!

IF YOU GUYS CARED ABOUT US YOU WOULD BRING US SOME FISH AND JOIN US IN FREEZING IN A CONSTANT WIND.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Yo Mike,
I think you caught those fish right after getting off the phone with me on Friday. What really sucks is that I was driving in a snow storm while we were talking and you were laughing you b--ls off at me. Im glad Ill be there on Thurs. or I might have to make this hate mail..............HAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Get the bait ready!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All we need is the weather to stay nice (by Florida standards)
See ya soon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.