BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, I just could of went crazy in there this morning..And I would suggest anyone looking for your go-to lures,rigs,rods & reels to stop in and have Dave and his staff set you up for the fall.
Fall Striper Season Kickoff Sale
Click Here For More Details

Looking for GULP! Baits - They have the largest selection I have found here in South Jersey.. ;)

[ 09-09-2005, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
NIGHTSTRIKES,

I saw you in Absecon Bay Sportsman Center yesterday morning. I recognized your buggy from your earlier 9/9 post. I always go a little crazy when I am there. The Absecon Bay Sportsman Center is well stocked with tackle and always has an ample supply of the season?s fresh and live baits. Captain Dave and his knowledgeable staff always know what?s biting where and the proper technique to use. Try his charters for great fishing!

I went to Brigantine next to surf fish the mid day high tide. There were many anglers practicing for today?s tournament. I watched them fish for ½ hour. They were plagued with a lot of seaweed, so I went home. During the past week, spot bait fish have been in the breakers along the Brigantine beaches. Baiters have been netting or catching them using tiny hooks with either blood worms or fishbites.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahh, Sorry I Missed You, I must of spent about a hour in there.. And thanks for that Brig.Report..

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Thanks for the post Nitestrikes. Here a re a few more super specials I am running thru Sunday September 18.

Remember after the sale I will be restocking with anything I am short of that you will need for the striper season, but It will be my turn.

Absecon Bay Sportsman Center
Striper Season Kick Off Sale

25% off all Tackle in Stock

Super Specials and Close Outs

? All Rogue Rods 40% off MSRP

? 50% off all soft plastics w/o molded hooks, including : Fin-S, Saltwater Assassin, Mr. Twister, Culprit, Gott-Cha, and more.

? 50% off all Will Katchum Lures, Jigs and Rigs

? All Jarvis Walker reels 40% off regular price

? Okuma Fina and EZ saltwater series Reels 40% off

? Trophy Teaser products 50% off

? Assorted Mustad Saltwater Hooks $1.00 per pack value to $8.99

? Saltwater Gulp is on sale at 25% off, however there is a limit of 5 packages and no more than 2 of any color in the same style.
We have it all

? Line fills are on sale at 25% off, new reels are not filled for free line is available at sale price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.