BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
16.5' Wellcraft CC with 50 hp Evinrude. Boat is garage kept and runs great. 72" beam. Very good on gas. Top speed 36mph. Boat has a Raymarine L365 Fishfinder, Apelco VHF, new Bimini top, EZ Loader trailer, power tilt/trim, compass, livewell, front cooler seat with cushion, anchor with line, nine rod holders, side tackle compartment, two cup holders, anchor compartment, custom cover, spare tire, bilge pump and marine battery included. Asking $5950 Email:[email protected] Pictures below.

[ 02-14-2006, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: Kenfish ]

·
Registered
120 Posts
I had one just like it. Put radio in dash and had the shakespeare push-down disconnect antenna. great little boat on the intracoastal waterway, and cruised well on flat water. Use caution in 2 footers, less freeboard than you think. Still a nice bay boat, wish I still had mine, but moved up to a classic 1984 Chris-craft Scorpion Offshore. :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your right BeforeGolf. Wonderful in the bay and on the flats. We mostly fished for flounder around Roosevelt Inlet. Have been in Delaware bay fishing the rips and Brown shoal for stripers. Easy on fuel, easy to trailer and fun to drive.

Ken

[ 01-13-2006, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Kenfish ]

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
My Uncle has one. Great boat. He goes crabbing and fishing in his all the time. I went a few times. Real roomy for a 16'.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Check the new asking price! Sea Port Yacht sales in Toms River has the same boat with an 88 evinrude for $6990. It's a 96 and appears to have no electronics or bimini!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts