BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling 182C with bluechart chip for NJ. Paid approx $1,150 for unit and chip, have external mount antenna (sp?). Bought unit in Aug 2004,.... new boat has it's own flush mount unit, and that is the reason for sale. Fair amount of inshore locations out of manasquan inlet programmed in. Will sell for $950, or consider trade for epirb or Shimano TLD 30's or 50's. Email Gregory_Mullig[email protected] if interested. Thanks,
Greg

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is, very sharp color screen. Would install on the new ride, but it is fully outfitted with a Northstar GPS, Furuno Radar and 582 Color FF. No flush mount space left....

[ 01-21-2005, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: mulldogg ]

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Originally posted by MargaritaVille:
The chip is worth another 150 or so.
I got the bluechart chip for $132 total

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Consumers Marine has it $799 for the unit with external antennae (sp?, internal cheaper), $149 for the chip,.... they are a fair barometer. Bought in Aug 2003 (sorry for the error up top with 2004)and was inside of a walkaround so never exposed to the elements, still have box, receipts, instructions and a fair number of inshore spots programmed in from sea side lumps/ferris wheel, north to asbury red church and Shrews Rocks, out to little italy, monster ledge, etc.

Cat tails, thanks for your help with questions on the Regulator in late 04, email or call me and we can discuss offline.

http://www.consumersmarine.com//search.cfm?c=bluechart&p=5&m=5&v=0&cx=0&sb=0

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am in the market for electronics Looking at the 178C combination unit, but would consider buying this if the price is right. Msg me with a price

1 - 9 of 9 Posts