BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
barn, pick a major gas station. when their sales decline, they'll lower prices and start a gas war. enuf of us to do it, especially if we spread the word.
change oil at 6000 7500 miles like newer car manuals indicate rather than habitually at 3000 likle i've been doin. cut oil use in half. that will hurt them.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I didn't know about the oil change thing. That is a good idea. But as for the gas station thing it's been tried many times before...

[ 09-01-2005, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: FreezOrBurn ]

·
Registered
930 Posts
It would take more than a couple hundred BassBarn members and their families to make a difference. Sorry, but that's just a fact... :(

·
Registered
11,649 Posts
Originally posted by cam:
It would take more than a couple hundred BassBarn members and their families to make a difference. Sorry, but that's just a fact... :(
I agree with you. The entire country needs to boycott for just one day and I am convinced it would make someone notice. Problem is how will it ever get accomplished. I don't ever see it happening. Why couldn't the tv and newspaper media put the word out? Time for me to ride the moped to work.

·
Registered
783 Posts
amsoil makes an oil that only requires you to change the oil at 25K or once a year. I know it sounds hard to believe but I use it and so does 2 of my friends. If you want more info email me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts