BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Just saw 4.99 here in SW PA. Gonna hurt for a while if you ask me
I take the hurt if it rids us of the idiots in Washington
sorry my my short rant

Registered
Going to the OBX on Wednesday to get some tuna hopefully. Gonna cost about 220 for gas in the pickup and the charter captain called me and said he has to charge another 300 for the charter because of the fuel costs. Don't wanna sit at home, 300 bucks ain't gonna break me It'll just make me hate that POS that I blame for it all that much more. Those that voted for him can pucker up and kiss my arse. I'm going and they ain't wish I could rub their nose in it. Got a few great cigars and some fine bourbon to enjoy down there too

Registered
4.95 at Marmora Wawa.

5.49 at waterfront marina on the patcong. It is 89 octane and has Valvtech additive already.

Reactions: SEAGULL

Registered
4.95 at Marmora Wawa.

5.49 at waterfront marina on the patcong. It is 89 octane and has Valvtech additive already.
The next delivered load will likely be 5.79 or 5.89 according to the delivery guys I have talked to. Fill er' up now.

I have to put around 120 gallons in my sled tomorrow... This is getting old fast. Put about 200 gallons of diesel in the work boat the other day... makes you want to cry.

Registered
The next delivered load will likely be 5.79 or 5.89 according to the delivery guys I have talked to. Fill er' up now.

I have to put around 120 gallons in my sled tomorrow... This is getting old fast. Put about 200 gallons of diesel in the work boat the other day... makes you want to cry.
Yeah I read your other post about the marine gas, maybe I will try to top it off this afternoon.

Reactions: SEAGULL

Registered
Yeah I read your other post about the marine gas, maybe I will try to top it off this afternoon.
Yea, seems like location and turnover is the biggest factor in marina price. When the delivery guys tell me that their price is increasing 30-40 cents on the next load, some marinas will gouge and push their prices up 50-60 cents. It's a mess.

5.49 for 89 valvtech would be a steal up here.

Registered
As of today gas prices average on the upper Chesapeake are between $5.80 to $5.90 a gal for 89 octane gas, the average for diesel range $5.99 to $6.90...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts