BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was out on the boat last weekend and the lowest i could find was the texico on the water, in Wildwood...across from light house point, $2.09 for unleaded...harry and the ice house both wants $2.11 and sunsetview marina wants $2.42. Has anyone come across any prices lower then $2.09 if so please post...if this keeps up capt. phil is goina have to take a 2nd job

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
I saw a $1.99 at a marina in Somers Point last weekend. If you're worried about gas prices I suggest getting that second job. It aint goning to get any cheaper.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Dude, you don't want to know what the gas prices are like in Pa. $2.09 is good! I heard in California, it's like 3 bucks!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yup capt i think you might want to take up that second job, gas prices are getting insane! but just out of curiousity since somers pt. is close to me what marina is a 1.99 cause i usally get gas at dan's dock and maybe its time to make a switch!

·
Registered
7,237 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
DAMN!!! Those are some pretty good prices considering its almost that on the street! I've been seeing $1.93 for regular lately-Looks like they are getting ready to gouge the shoobs!

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Originally posted by Bob ECT:
Those prices aren't too bad, wait until the next delivery comes in with the higher prices.
YEP! It's not over.

·
Registered
19,689 Posts
Farley is $2.49.... filled up two weeks ago at the Old garden State in Somers Point at $1.99... do not know what has happend there since then.

Time to buy more Exxon/Mobil stock... they run the world and just let the governments think they have a little input...

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
I don't know the name of the marina but it's across the creek from Somer Set Cove marina. Also, I think Waterfront marina was at $2.00. But I, like BobECT and Capt Lew, feel this price will change shortly.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts

:mad: It's Heading Off The Charts,Funny Just In Time
for the Summer with Memorial Weekend coming up
in less then two week. :mad:
Here a cool Website to keep track of things..
NJ GAS Prices

·
Registered
326 Posts
Anyone gas up in Avalon yet? Choices are Avalon Point Marina, Avalon Anchorage, or Pier 88 in Sea Isle. I usually gas up at Avalon Anchorage, but noticed that they were alot higher than Avalon point last year.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Good News / Bad News.... Filled up Sunday at Avalon Anchorage @ $1.99 / the marina tank was half empty (or half full - your choice) and the dock attendent said the next truck will be considerably higher (no estimate).

I think it might be a good idea to post prices (hey Ron... is this OK?) going forward. Combine this with the (possible) 1 fish BFT limit, it gets more and more difficult to enjoy what we enjoy!!!

Anyway, what happened to the TI Off-Shore excitement from earlier threads?

·
Registered
529 Posts
We bought one of those 250 gallon commercial tanks for the back of our pick-up truck and fill up at a wholesaler and run a very long hose from the truck to the boat. Still, it is an expensive proposition to catch fish this year. Thinking of taking up golf.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Get ready,
On Long Island I just paid 2.59/9 for 93 Octane. But my big Merc seems to love the stuff so like my engine, I gotta suck it up!!

·
Registered
11,920 Posts
Figure your first $400 worth is free from our tax rebate. Net cost per inflation is still a lot less than in the '70's.

I look at it this way too. At least I can buy it and not stand in line on even/odd days. How would I like it if I had to pay $3.00 per gal. and there wasn't any to buy?

And, as As I watch the Fox News right now the Saudis are opening the pipes to increase the supply.

[ 05-22-2004, 05:32 AM: Message edited by: Jimbo ]

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Yep that should lower the prices somewhere into october for striper run and gun fishin. Jimbo you make some good points

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
I heard the same thing about the Saudi's increasing the flow, but they also mentioned that we won't see a decrease in gas prices until the middle of July. They say it takes this long, ok so why did the price jump 7 cents the same day they said they were cutting production.Its just one big lie we are paying for, and the best part is our president is just sitting on his butt letting it happen.Isn't he GREAT for America.

Dave Isanski

1 - 20 of 20 Posts