BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been waiting for two years to get my 50" striped bass back from George. Is it worth the wait? I just saw the pictures of the striped bass from coastel.

Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
I USED GEORGE FOR A 32LB BASS I CAUGHT 3 YEARS AGO. I DON'T THINK THERE IS A TAXIDERMEST WHO CAN
TOUCH GEORGE. ALL HIS WORK IS MUSEUM QUALITY WORK.IF I KNEW HOW TO POST A PICTURE, YOU WOULD SEE WHAT I MEAN. HE IS NOW DOING WORK FOR THE MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY. MY BROTHER ALSO GOT A
STRIPED BASS MOUNTED BY HIM AND HE HAD TO WAIT A LITTLE OVER 2 YEARS. HE HAD HIS BASS CHASING A FEW PEANUT BUNKERS. HE DOES AWESOME WORK, HE TAKES HIS TIME AND YOU GET A MASTERPIECE. THAT'S WHY IT TAKES SO LONG.

·
Registered
18 Posts
NO HE DOSEN'T HAVE A WEBSITE.BUT HERE IS HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS. [email protected] AND HIS
PHONE # IS 973 790-1515. HE WILL BE HAPPY TO SEND
YOU PICTURES OF HIS MOUNT'S. HE IS BACKED UP WITH
WORK SO YOU WOULD HAVE TO WAIT ABOUT 2 YEAR'S FOR
YOUR MOUNT. BUT THAT FISH OF A LIFETIME, IS WORTH
IT. HE CAN DO ANY SCENE YOU COULD IMAGINE. HE IS A TRUE ARTIST.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had asked for the same mount as your brother. 50" bass 27 in girth chasing 4 adult bunker with her mouth open. I heard George was good and i did have some pictures until my computer went haywire. This is reassuring, I will just wait it out then.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I FIRST SAW GEORGE AT THE RARITAN HUNTING & FISHING SHOW ABOUT 6 YEARS AGO. AND ONE OF THE
CHARTER CAPTAINS FROM MONTAUK HAD A 62LB BASS
CHASING AN EEL ON A PEDESTAL MOUNT. RIGHT THEN AND THERE I KNEW HE WAS THE GUY FOR ME. YOU WON'T
BE SORRY.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.