BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if I should go this year or not? I went last year in AC, It was a good time and I picked up some good info. Will it be worth going to DE this year, or just the same program as last year? Could be a good way to pass a winter Saturday, especially if my Mother-in-law is staying over for the weekend.
http://www.nationalseminarseries.com/

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Went to the New Bern show. Dr. Mitch Roffer was unreal!! Might be some of the same people but, what else is there to do!:D Think he is doing one near ac also?

·
Registered
312 Posts
If you need something to do why not attend the Feb 24th Fisherman's March on Washington. If the regulations, "emergency closures", MPAs, etc are allowed to continue, we won't have to worry about fishing seminars anymore. You can purchase a bus ticket at: www.ssfff.net. And if you fish on partyboats or charter boats make sure they go, after all its their livelyhood. Also make sure your tackle shop owners and employees go! There are many sponsors on this site and as of now you can count on one hand with leftover fingers how many have purchased tickets. Pretty sad when people don't want to try and help themselves.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.