BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have chartered the 140' Viking Starship out of Montauk NY for the Ultimate Cultivator shoals fluke / Georges bank cod trip.

Dates are Sunday July 27th leaving 6 pm returning Wednesday July 30th around 6 am.
Trip is limited to 31 people max at a cost of $550 per spot. I have about 10 spots left. Let me know if you want in. [email protected] Fish Fish Recreation Fishing Flounder

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Plus we have caught plenty of codfish on these trips. I have been doing then for around 4 years now.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
This is a good trip on a good boat guys. If you want to have a chance at some big fluke, a chance at a halibut, and load up on some cod, this is a great trip.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
15,282 Posts
Super interested, is this only a jumbo Fluke trip or a ground fish also? Is this a fill the freezer type of trip, I hope so.

I'm sure Haig would be interested also. Who do we send money- deposit to.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Super interested, is this only a jumbo Fluke trip or a ground fish also? Is this a fill the freezer type of trip, I hope so.

I'm sure Haig would be interested also. Who do we send money- deposit to.
This is a mix of Cultivator shoals jumbo fluke and Georges banks codfishing on wrecks and jigging grounds. Two 150 qt coolers and maybe another :) Payments will be made to the Viking fleet but only until I put someone on the list. email me if interested. [email protected]

·
Registered
15,282 Posts
E-mail sent and Haig wants in also. Sounds like I need to get the Bomar box out. :) :D

·
Registered
15,282 Posts
Haig and I are paid for, I've have the little guy tied to his spot on the rail so he won't be mugging anyone. :D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts