BASS BARN banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You find 24 of my lures on fisherman supply's table. Six of them will be wonderbread 2 large dannys, 1 diver, 1 small danny, 1 pencil and 1 peanut and some others

·
Registered
771 Posts
I'm picking up a few things from Ron on Sun. Looks like I can kill two birds with one stone!!!! They all look great Vince, just have to decide witch ones to buy?

Bluesfish:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't forget to see Steve from AOK Tackle and get some of him metals!!!!!!!
We caught ALOT of fish on them last year

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
If I make it up there Sunday i'll be sure to stop by and pick-up a few plugs,they look awesome.Good luck with your new venture Vince

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Look guys I really want a wonderbread, I hope there one left by the time its my turn within all the chaos....

Congrats again Vince on your new business, I know you worked hard to get there, and your plugs are top notch as I own one already..

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
DJ COAST said:
Look guys I really want a wonderbread, I hope there one left by the time its my turn within all the chaos....
What are you talking about - I thought u and FE were going to be first in line. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
RhinoScores said:
What are you talking about - I thought and FE were going to be first in line. :rolleyes:
We hope 2 be...see ya there...McGregor

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
henrybasstardo said:
Can I buy the redhaed pencil now?
not fair!! ;)

great looking plugs Vince.I definite must have.I know exactly where Ronnie's table is :D
Congrats!

I'll buzz ya later.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Bay Stalker said:
You find 24 of my lures on fisherman supply's table. Six of them will be wonderbread 2 large dannys, 1 diver, 1 small danny, 1 pencil and 1 peanut and some others

Only 24, what have you been doing all winter?:p If only everyone new the time and effort you put in to each one of these plugs they would make a mad dash to Ron's table, Nick, Greg and Greg just place an order with Vince these plugs will be gone in 5 minutes and you guys wont be their first one of you is slow and the other 2 have realy short legs:p As far as the Carp goes if the heavy guy would rethink the chain of events that night it was all his idea.:D :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts