BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know we offer weekly washes and full-topside and or hull details everyday.

For our weekly washes, we will wash and scrub all surfaces, boxes, compartments, dect, etc. and dry to be spot free. We are avaialable to do this after fishing trips or anytime it is needed.

For our details, we will wash, dry, then wax all surfaces, treat all cushions, eisenglass and windows, protect all metals, and have your boat looking shiny and brand new.

We are also booking details for the fall, we can get your boat waxed before it is shrink wrapped for the season.

We also offer compounds and detail interiors. We have met alot of barners through this site, and thank you all for your business.

If anyone has any questions, or would like an estimate, or book a date, please feel free to email or call me.

Thank you.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump!

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
you've got mail!

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Hillary-

I'd like to get the boat done sometime this month. It is on G dock at BZL- on the Mill Creek side by the new gas dock. I think it is G21.

Thanks.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We are still detailing everyday, if you would like your boat detailed before you put her away for the season, or just need it to look good for the stripers, give us a call.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Whats the deal do you have to look at a boat first to give a price or is it based on footage. Would like to have my 23 center consel done before shes wrapped.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hey Hilary! Ramblin will be needing your attention before Florida. Not quite ready, just startin to get it slimy and bloody again.

Need to talk to you about a spring cleaning Gift Certificate as a Christmas Present for one of my ahem 'less than neat' friends. ;)

[ 11-18-2005, 05:11 AM: Message edited by: Ramblin ]

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Moe, check your mail.

Mike, I'll catch up with you this weekend in Strathmere.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE AT THE BARN!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hillary,

Team Still Smokin is out of the water, but we will see you this summer at the Mid-Atlantic or maybe the Beach Haven Invitational.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by BLADE RUNNER:
Hillary,

Team Still Smokin is out of the water, but we will see you this summer at the Mid-Atlantic or maybe the Beach Haven Invitational.
Hope to see you this summer too. Have a nice winter.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
GREAT HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA!

Hello, We are offering holiday boat detailing gift certificates to be applied towards full details and daily washes. (great for someone you know who never washes their boat!)

Below are the certificates we are offering. They are available to be faxed or mailed just in time for the holidays.

We are offering cerificates in the following denominations. $50, $75 and $100 or over. Any certificate over $100 comes with a voucher for 10% off a detail that can be presented with your gift certificate.

We will also be offering certificates to be applied towards a detailed wash. We would just need the size of the boat to be washe, and we would make certificate to be applied towards a wash.

If any of you would like further details or would like a gift certificate, please call 609-209-0851, or email me at [email protected]

Thank you, Happy Holidays- Hilary

1 - 14 of 14 Posts