BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With a All Star crew of Skip M,Lur Ed and Deep Defiance Mike,we went looking for some large,to see if we could match Skip's 13.1 lb monster he caught yesterday.After getting set up and a slow start,Skip's rod doubles over and up comes a monster,stretching the scale well over 13 lbs,2 in 2 days!!Next,Mike hauls a 10 lb over the side,Skip comes beck with a 9 lb,the Mike comes back with a 14!!:fighting:(all in 20 mins)Ed and I haven't got a scratch!Skip adds a 6 lb,then Ed and I add a half doz 3-4 lb to round out the trip.Over all a slow bite,but no complaints here. Congrats to Mike and Skip on their personal bests:thumbsup:Thanks for a great day:)Skip will post some pics.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
The Cappy puts the boys on the meat again, :bow::thumbsup: don't forget my dinner for tomorrow. :D :wave: I see Skip the "Boat Ho" is back at it again. :eek: Congrats Mike & Skip on their PB's. :thumbsup:
Yo, Skip, were's the pixs.
See you tomorrow Cappy. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Great job today guys!!!! I knew you'd get em.

BTW, just talked to Skip. If his bigun today wasn't weighed on the official No Bones tog scale- certified by weights and measures of Wildwood, NJ.....then it doesn't count as his personal best! Sorry, he got it yeterday on the Partnership;)

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Great job today guys!!!! I knew you'd get em.

BTW, just talked to Skip. If his bigun today wasn't weighed on the official No Bones tog scale- certified by weights and measures of Wildwood, NJ.....then it doesn't count as his personal best! Sorry, he got it yeterday on the Partnership;)
The Bogas never lie & mike says they are certified. Oh well I tried.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
WOW:eek:
Nice Job gentlemen:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Steve,
you left Lew home with the rest of the "work crew";)

Might be why you guys did so well!!:huh::)

·
Registered
305 Posts
It was a great day. Steve set us up for quality, not quantity. It was really cool watching that Igloo fill up with monsters. The cleaned filets from the bigger fish were over 2 pounds each. Thanks Steve and thanks for the Tog clinic Mike & Dad put on.

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
It was a great day. Steve set us up for quality, not quantity. It was really cool watching that Igloo fill up with monsters. The cleaned filets from the bigger fish were over 2 pounds each. Thanks Steve and thanks for the Tog clinic Mike & Dad put on.
Glad you could make it son Steve & Mike are top drawer.30 plus pounds total of Tog is my biggest haul ever.Next time our roles may reverse.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts