BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mother nature is assisting everyone with stocking up the fly boxes. Swap guys we should be able to make this years swap happen ahead of schedule. Put another log on the fire, brew some more coffee and get tying:D.

By the way my guess is that the Fudd:bow: will be out snowblowing this weekend:D, how about picture os that:eek:

·
Registered
133 Posts
mother nature is assisting everyone with stocking up the fly boxes. Swap guys we should be able to make this years swap happen ahead of schedule. Put another log on the fire, brew some more coffee and get tying:D.

By the way my guess is that the Fudd:bow: will be out snowblowing this weekend:D, how about picture os that:eek:
Great minds do think alike :thumbsup:

But I just got a new snow blower and can't wait to try it tomorrow :fighting:

·
Registered
931 Posts
I prefer tying with a good porter beer or glass of wine:D

But I agree, not much else to do except harass the kids and wife.

We are working on getting another 2 feet by tomorrow, I just cleaned off the boat cover...

Friggen winter sucks.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
my tying gear is stowed... buried in the move... i think john schmidt should tie me some deer hair flies for a fellow american who is down on his luck...

hint, hint, wink, wink......:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.