BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week, we only had availability on Thursday, and the weather isn't looking very good at all with the storm to the South. As such, we're not running that day. We still wanted to take the opportunity to let everyone know that fall is right around the corner, and striped bass will be here soon! We're booking open boat and private trips each and every day, and late October and November are filling fast. If you'd like to get on board for some great striper fishing on the ADAM BOMB III rip fishing machine, give us a call today! Thanks, and we look forward to having you aboard!

[ 09-13-2005, 08:59 AM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think you will get out this fall!

Guys, we still have a few weekend slots available, but they are filling quickly. Week day trips are also filling up quick. Give us a call ASAP to reserve a slot now!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mark, I have the 15th and 16th open as of now. As long as the weather cools down, the bass ought to be starting up in the rips by then. Let me know which date you guys would prefer, and we will put the trip together.

Chet, thanks for the response! Can't wait to get you out for some striper fishing. Give me a call or e-mail me and let me know if you'd like to book a date in advance. November is prime time.

Thanks, guys!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Loren, during the last week of October for mornings I have the 24th and 26th. If you can only do weekends, I have the afternoons of the 29th and 30th. Let me know what works for ya' and we'll get you set up! I'll follow this up with an e-mail. Thanks! I'll see ya' at the Eagles game Sunday!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Loren, just got home from the game. It was great to see them pull it together in the end. I was going to try and get over to tailgate, but by the time we fought the traffic we had to get right into the Linc to see the intros.

Anyhow, I still have the afternoon of the 29th open, and have you down for the trip. I'll shoot you an e-mail to confirm. Thanks again, and can't wait to get some stripers with you!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Hey Adam, I've got 4 of us at work that would like to charter the boat for the morning of October 16th if thats not too early. Please e-maila confirmation with times and prices as soon as possible so I can let my co-workers know.Thanks

·
Registered
363 Posts
thanks adam i will get you the deposit. send me an email where to send it to.
what section where you in i was keeping an eye out for ya before the game. we had alot food, i was busy cooking early, got over there around 530 am to set up and start cooking. we sat in section 229

·
Registered
49 Posts
Adam,
Dan the fluke slayer has off work the 3rd week of Nov. If your running any open boats that week let me know. Friday the 18th would be my first choice. Bill will probably come too.

Ed

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ed, thanks for the post. I have Friday the 18th available in the afternoon for an open boat. Let me know a definite head count and I'll set it up. Looking forward to turning Dan from fluke slayer to bass master. :D

Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts