BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some of the most unbelievable giant tuna footage on a dvd and am trying to figure out how to download it to a computer(like youtube) and these are the real thing 700-1000lbs+

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
This was by far the best tuna video i've seen. Hopefully Adam can figure this thing out and get it, or a portion of it, posted.

PEI giants being fed herring boatside. The bigger ones are supposedly 600-1000+ pounds.

It really left me speachless..

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
Come an adam! Get it up! stew get him movin' lol hahaha :D

·
Banned
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can't figure this thing out sorry guys and i am leaving for awhile so maybe while i am gone i will leave it in the hands of one of my tech buddies! either way just like stew said everyone that has seen it has been left speechless it is by far the most impressive tuna footage i have ever seen!

It is not the cookie too! it is a Buddy of mine who comm rod and reels them,i have seen that video and these fish are bigger than the ones in that video.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Hey Adam,
I sent you an email earlier this week, but it came back to me so I'm not sure if you got it. Anyhow, do you have any more of the aimright spearguns left? Send me an email if you have a chance.
Thanks,
Tom
[email protected]

·
Banned
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have the video with me here in Nc and we haven't had any luck downloading it,i've tried a couple different programs and nothing has accepted it! sorry guys you could always come by and check it out its definately worth it,i took it to the somerset show and there were alot of jaws that hit the ground,just ask stew what he thought of it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts