BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
I fished Barnaget Bay this morning with a crew from church. We caught over 35 blues before they dropped me off at the dock so I could go see my sons doubleheader little league game. I started to head down to Great Bay but with the forcast of t-showers I bagged it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
We were at Romers by Sandy Hook from 6:00 AM until 2:00 PM today. They were biting when we got there and were biting when we left. The four of us had over 50 stripers and 10 Blues. We were met at Atlantic Highlands by the conservation officers who checked our four slot fish that we had kept.

It was a really nice day, not windy at all.

·
Registered
21,897 Posts
Was out in the middle of the Delaware Bay today. Weather wasn't so bad and it was definitely fishable.

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
A Frayed Knot, nice picture of the Stink House as it used to be called when I was a kid. Had many good memories of that area. Used to rent boats at Rands and Mikes till I got my first 12ft Starcraft and car racks for my Dads 57 Chevy. I haven't fished there since the 70's when I had a 17 whaler catching bass infront of the Old Coast Guard Station and nice weakies in Grassy Channel. I Appreciate the picture.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, im starting to not like you guys,,,, your supposed to say yea, it was a bummer, good thing you stayed home and did nothing

but in reality, what the hell kinda weather site am i looking at, says gust where hitting upper 20's all day. my reasoning for not going out.

dont know how to do a clicky thingy here, but heres the link, for lbi n. b. haven, http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KNJNORTH6

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Originally posted by Luna-Sea:
ok, im starting to not like you guys,,,, your supposed to say yea, it was a bummer, good thing you stayed home and did nothing

but in reality, what the hell kinda weather site am i looking at, says gust where hitting upper 20's all day. my reasoning for not going out.

dont know how to do a clicky thingy here, but heres the link, for lbi n. b. haven, http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KNJNORTH6
The weather was not that great. It was a tad breazy. After they dropped me off at 10:00 they said it got down right snotty for the 2nd half of their trip. We were in a 27 foot Whaler and I do not think it would have been to nice in a smaller boat. I think you made the right choice.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Originally posted by CapeMayRay:
A Frayed Knot, nice picture of the Stink House as it used to be called when I was a kid. Had many good memories of that area. Used to rent boats at Rands and Mikes till I got my first 12ft Starcraft and car racks for my Dads 57 Chevy. I haven't fished there since the 70's when I had a 17 whaler catching bass infront of the Old Coast Guard Station and nice weakies in Grassy Channel. I Appreciate the picture.
That place is always a site for sore eyes. I to fished there in the 70s with my dad. It is my home away from home

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.