BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
I fished Barnaget Bay this morning with a crew from church. We caught over 35 blues before they dropped me off at the dock so I could go see my sons doubleheader little league game. I started to head down to Great Bay but with the forcast of t-showers I bagged it.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Originally posted by Luna-Sea:
ok, im starting to not like you guys,,,, your supposed to say yea, it was a bummer, good thing you stayed home and did nothing

but in reality, what the hell kinda weather site am i looking at, says gust where hitting upper 20's all day. my reasoning for not going out.

dont know how to do a clicky thingy here, but heres the link, for lbi n. b. haven, http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KNJNORTH6
The weather was not that great. It was a tad breazy. After they dropped me off at 10:00 they said it got down right snotty for the 2nd half of their trip. We were in a 27 foot Whaler and I do not think it would have been to nice in a smaller boat. I think you made the right choice.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Originally posted by CapeMayRay:
A Frayed Knot, nice picture of the Stink House as it used to be called when I was a kid. Had many good memories of that area. Used to rent boats at Rands and Mikes till I got my first 12ft Starcraft and car racks for my Dads 57 Chevy. I haven't fished there since the 70's when I had a 17 whaler catching bass infront of the Old Coast Guard Station and nice weakies in Grassy Channel. I Appreciate the picture.
That place is always a site for sore eyes. I to fished there in the 70s with my dad. It is my home away from home

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.