BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
could this be the same go kart that i was inquiring about for my son back in novembor? what happened to the pics? i was a very eager buyer for a christmas gift and you just ignored me- what gives :confused:

·
Banned
13,499 Posts
He didn't ignore you, Jim is a good guy. Either his wife took his computer away for the holidays or he has been too busy to look in here. I'll give him a ring for you.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
faraway, yes it's the same one. i'm not the computer guy and i tried to get pics posted, to no avail though...and on top of that the computer at home is just a big paper weight now...my apoligies to you and anyone who was waiting for pics, but right now it's not gonna happen unfortunatly. my computer here at work is just fine if ya need to shot me an e-mail i'll be here all day...

J LITT

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
and I am still offering shipping it within 75 miles of philly for 30 bucks, I got a duraliner and a beater tailgate soooooooooooo if ya need a way to get it home, I got it covered!

Happy New Year!

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I just want to see the thing MAKE some money rather than keep costin me money, lol

and I think it would be kinda cool to give someone a break AND have something to do thats somewhat productive

(actually, I was hoping to have it go down to the cape so I can go to Jakes in the Villas and get a bowl of clam chowder, lol)

and if youve never had the clam chowder at Jakes ... mmmmmm mmmmmm god DAYUM good!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok,ok...i will trade the go cart for two "decent" eagles-panthers tickets, my boy would love to go.....any takers let me know...need to know by friday, i have no computer at home....

J LITT

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Bump! LOL, come on gang, lets go go go!

hehehe ... hey you cape may guys, this thing would make a GREAT little beach buggy, couple of PVC 2 inch tubes bolted on to hold the surf rods, a bracket to hold a cooler wouldnt be that tough to rig!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts