BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out in the early am to try my luck with Capt John on the Procastinator for a little ground fishing. My first trip so now that it is here I am getting a little pumped up. We will be fishing on Sunday. Great group going thanks to Peter ( Peb3 ) for getting all the arrangments together. Anybody else heading down. The group will also hook up with Stew from the Pez Machine for some bft action on Monday.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Good luck. Fishing with John in two weeks. Pretty pumped to go. Went out with him last year and we killed the AJ's and trigger fish. John is the man and will def. put you on the fish.

On a side note: Are you taking rt. 95 down or going the 13 route?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I think I too am leaving for MHC tomorrow am and driving home to NJ on Monday. Probably my last weekend in MHC. If I go I will be chasing Wahoos on Sunday and probably having my boat moved to Hatteras on Monday or Tuesday. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shawn and Traci, Thanks guys havent wet a line in a bit so im ready. We need to stay in touch maybe we can catch a date together on the BOMB. With our friend the Movie Star.:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.