BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last day on dry land for some time. Going in the drink tomorrow at noon. Won't have much time to do much more then slip her up but excited to get out there and slay!! Or get skunked haha

Attachments

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Have a great season chef fluke, short bass and few weakfish are hungry and biting

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have a great season chef fluke, short bass and few weakfish are hungry and biting
thank you!!!

Would love to land a weakie... My favorite fishing moment was when I landed a 24" weakie in 96 with my dad at dusk.... In our old 20'ccp Aquasprt I was 12-13.... "Famous" Avalon spot.... I'll never forget my dad's reaction he was always a relaxed calm guy I've never seen so much excitement :).

Im im really hoping to be able to get out a lot more this year.... Work will be crazy but no reason not to go for an hour or so before work.

hope you have a great season too bucktail!!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Back in 1973 I was fishing about a quarter of a mile on the ocean side of the Townsend inlet bridge.I hooked a 14" weakie.When it came to the surface a 22 incher followed it to the surface . By the time I realized what was happening I went for my net ,but the fish went down for the bottom and it was lost.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts