BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hitting the big lake tomorrow, don't know if anyone has any insight on water temps. Hoping to catch a few, but never had much luck this early. Will post a report tomorrow, but any clues are appreciated;)

·
Registered
499 Posts
Unions on fire, shh its a sercet. Last few weeks there were two 14+ lb bags weigh in and the one T had I think ten 4+ lb fish weighed in. One guy crushed smallies last week also for fun. Water has been 45-50 last couple weeks.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rev! Good to hear, and give me some confidence;) Will post a report tomorrow and let y'all know how I made out. Thanks again!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tough day out there for sure. Only three bites all day and landed two out of three. Not to good, but water was pretty murky. One on X Rap and one on a lizard.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Tough day out there for sure. Only three bites all day and landed two out of three. Not to good, but water was pretty murky. One on X Rap and one on a lizard.

Way to go Josh! Nice pics. That would be a good day for me. It's tough this time of year until the pre-spawning starts. Didn't think a lizard would work this time of year but I guess you never know.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes two fish is better than none, but had high hopes. Going for redemption in the next couple of weeks. Gonna bring a depth finder next time to help locate some edges. Lets just hope the weather keeps warming up and that water clears a bit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts