BASS BARN banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy in Brigantine reported 14 bass caught in the bay on Saturday with three keepers. So something is happening.

·
Registered
548 Posts
nice to hear i'll be out on friday:D

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
It was waters close to Brigantine but not Brigantine bay, dont want to mislead anyone to thinking that.... Just wanted to clarify that so people dont go there thinking thats where I caught them...and yes it is happening....Check your favorite spots because they are moving north in our waters now.....the keepers were 3 fish 19.2 lbs to 23.7 lbs.....

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
There he is. I just email you dude. Saw that BS on the geriatric site! All I can say is pure jealousy. Nice fish, only gets better from here.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Glad to hear form you Bob...been a while...I know your not far behind if not ahead of me already.....I think because of all that mess I will be posting my stories here from now on instead of being a lurker....

·
Registered
897 Posts
good to know.congrats to some nice fish!

·
Registered
151 Posts
yo hooker, planning on sunday w/ my boat. I got room if you wanna go. I'll go anywhere the fish are. Call me.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Thanks...Rich im workin sunday....maybe next week? chunked herring was the ticket....

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
Hooker said:
Glad to hear form you Bob...been a while...I know your not far behind if not ahead of me already.....I think because of all that mess I will be posting my stories here from now on instead of being a lurker....
People are much more appreciative of info/reports here than that other joke of a site.

The moderators don't come on and fight with you and than post stupid crap like videos and smart a$$ remarks. You always have been a way better fisherman than they deserve to have grace their pages anyway. You need to collect social security to fully appreciate them.;)

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
99.9% of the guys over there are good people...it only takes one jealous,gimpy, know it all knuckle head to mess things up....what makes me laugh is people just sat there and watched it...no one spoke up, either good or bad..Greg yea I got your message....I will call you.....

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
went again tonight before dark.....water was dirty and full of grass...ended up with 2 fish, a short and a 15 lber.....the grass actually chased me off the water...almost unfishable....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts