BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
started to fish out front last week due to the green heads . I was on vacation in sea isle for the week. First stop was the lump for some blues for strip baits. My son and his friend caught and released 25 or so and we kept3 for bait. they were snapping slow trolled rusty bucktails . You could see the bottom at the lump all week and actually see the blues moving around the structure.Kind of like fishing in the islands with water clarity like that.FRom there went to the next spot and stripped out our bluefish baits. We ended up with 11 keepers in 2 hrs of fishing time there. water temp was 72,slight west wind,clearpretty water and back at the dock by 12 oclock

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Fin, so thats where all the keepers were all week! we just fished in the back behind avalon and sea isle...fished all week, different tides, different baits, different rigs and we ended up catching tons of shorts and 1 17.5 inch keeper. it was still fun though...i miss being down there already!

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I here that !!!!!!!!!!! Back to work again, Oh well I also take a week in august. You couldnt of piched a better week than last week though weather wise.Sorry i missed you but I did see rodfather out at the lump sat am

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1-3lbs

·
Registered
560 Posts
Nice catch fin. You sure did pick the right week weatherwise. I'm down next week and keeping my fingers crossed. This week isn't starting out real well. I'm almost glad I'm at work.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Nice job Rich!
Aren't you suppose to send your clients a list of all your best flukin spots. :D :D ;)

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Hey Rich good to see ya out there. I mentioned you in my report, see it in this forum from the other day, congrats and good with the kids.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Emily wants to know if her Uncle will take her to all his flukin hotspots......she wants to catch a flat fish and go fast on the yellow boat.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Miss emily is always invited .see ya over the week end

1 - 10 of 10 Posts