BASS BARN banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my boat wrapped for the winter at Capt. Phil's. As usual, a great job at a GREAT price! I had Phil add a door to the wrap so I can work on the boat's insides during the winter, and he did a fantastic job (whoever invented that door should win a prize; it is great!!!!!). I asked Phil to do an "extra" for me, concerning cutting out a piece of fiberglass in the livewell, and he did so expertly and, as usual, at a very reasonable cost.

I've had Phil paint the bottom, put the boat in, pull the boat out, etc., and he always does a top shelf job for very reasonable prices, and in a very timely fashion.

Thanks, Phil!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,506 Posts
Phil did the winterization and the shrink wrap on my boat. I too was very impressed with the job he did, and will be using his services again in the future :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
684 Posts
That big shop of his is nice, but not that nice.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Shunpike Rd, about a half mile up from Indian Trail on the left side, CMCH. Phil will come to you also.

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Had my boat wrapped for the winter at Capt. Phil's. As usual, a great job at a GREAT price! I had Phil add a door to the wrap so I can work on the boat's insides during the winter, and he did a fantastic job (whoever invented that door should win a prize; it is great!!!!!). I asked Phil to do an "extra" for me, concerning cutting out a piece of fiberglass in the livewell, and he did so expertly and, as usual, at a very reasonable cost.

I've had Phil paint the bottom, put the boat in, pull the boat out, etc., and he always does a top shelf job for very reasonable prices, and in a very timely fashion.

Thanks, Phil!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the kind words Dan :)

·
Registered
803 Posts
Capt Phil took care of winterizing my boat this year also and did a great job at a very fair price. He will be getting a call again from me in a few months for a freshening up of the bottom paint..... Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts