BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to wish Nick and his wife great luck with the upcoming new fisherperson due at the end of the month. I hope all goes well and the best of luck to both.

Me and my wife's first is not due till the end of july..

Congrats to ya Nick and keep us posted.

Brian

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Nick & Brian,
The Best To The Both Of You's On Your Expected
KEEPER's....
Make Sure You Let Us Know When The BIG DAY
Happens....

·
Registered
6,900 Posts
Thanx Brian...
Yeah its getting close. she's due 1/29. how's your wife? did ya find out the sex of the baby or are you going to keep it a surprise? either way its awesome when ya find out!

Nick

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Wife's due any day!
No fishing action!
That explains his last e-mail!
Right Nick? lol

Lot's of luck! Let us know when that bundle of joy arrives!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nick, My wife is doing great but except for all the pregnancy stuff that you are aware of :D Everything is doing fine with us and we don't know what it is yet as it is too early for us right now at just over 3 months. the dr said that we might know at the next ultrasound at 4 months. so that is only 3 weeks away so we are excited.

Do you know what yours is or are you waiting?

Good luck and keep us posted.
Brian

·
Registered
6,900 Posts
Bruce, that last email was sweet!
Brian, according to the doctor were having a boy! pretty kewl! my wife saw some pic's and said its definitely a boy!
Yeah i think you can find out the sex of the baby as early as 16 weeks as long as the baby doesnt hide or has his/her back to ya. pregnancy was ok my wife did develop gestational diabetes so she has to give herself the shots twice a day. the due date is 1/29 and since she has diabetes the doc said that if she does not go before than that they will induce her on that day. baby is plenty big enough at this point according to doctor. his name is going to be Aidan Nicholas.
Red, dude thats cool, i think Phil's(little debbie) boy Ethan was born on either 1/30 or 1/31! Cool!

Nick

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Nick,

Next time plan the delivery date after Barnfest. Best of luck to you, your wife and the future Barner.

See you in the spring.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts