BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After fighting the flu last week and my computer blowing up on me(Literally) The new week begins with my new Smith plugs arriving, my new computer is up a running, and my house addition is starting in May. After last week I need a good week.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Sounds like your off to a good start,what Smiths did you get ?

My life to getting a little bit more normal now myself,but still alot of work to be done..

I Be Needing A Fishing Trip SSSSSOOOOOONNNNN!!!!

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steve,
I got the black swimmer(Big eye), and the big eye Bright pogie. I'm hoping to hit the sodbanks on Sunday. The bass are running through the rivers.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Nice,,

Yea things should be breaking out soon,I can't wait to get out.I just have to find all my gear, its somewhere around here I hope :D

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
Originally posted by Fishenough:
After last week I need a good week.
...and a good "WEAK".

[ 03-21-2006, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: ReadyJettyGo ]

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Originally posted by ReadyJettyGo:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Fishenough:
...and a good "WEAK".
</font>[/QUOTE]Yep,thats what I need a couple of those. I guess their little cousins will be biting real soon on the Skippack Creek Huh ?

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Fishenough:
...and a good "WEAK".
</font>[/QUOTE]Now that is what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Originally posted by NIGHTSTRIKES:

I Be Needing A Fishing Trip SSSSSOOOOOONNNNN!!!!
Man If you need a trip soon and you have gotten out this year haven't you? I have been out 1 Time since last June when my Daughter has been born. Talk about Needing a trip. I need a week long trip. I basically Missed the fall run. I need a trip bad. But will wait till My area is in full swing in Mystic islands area ;) for me to beg and plead to get out for a few hours.

also Maybe hit a Creek for the tiderunners in mid to late april.

I need a trip.

Brian

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Brian, I haven't been out in about 3 months myself, although not as long as you it sure does seem like it.I'm making the move full time to Southern Coastal Ocean County so we will have to try to hook up somtime,Mid-April thru June is my Spring PrimeTime anyway so I don't think I have been missing much yet.Plenty Of Fish To Be Had Soon.

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
I guess their little cousins will be biting real soon on the Skippack Creek Huh ? [/QB]
If I can get through the 8000 people. :rolleyes: :D

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NIGHTSTRIKES:
I guess their little cousins will be biting real soon on the Skippack Creek Huh ?
If I can get through the 8000 people. :rolleyes: :D [/QB]</font>[/QUOTE]Yep, been there done that.. Born and Raised on the Wissahicken Creek... :D ;) I would almost pray for foul weather on opening day,it would cut that crowd in half..

·
Registered
912 Posts
Brian, I haven't been out in about 3 months myself, although not as long as you it sure does seem like it.I'm making the move full time to Southern Coastal Ocean County so we will have to try to hook up somtime,Mid-April thru June is my Spring PrimeTime anyway so I don't think I have been missing much yet.Plenty Of Fish To Be Had Soon.
I would love to hook up and maybe we can Kayak it as I am looking to get a Kayak from Barrel. I will be getting the Outback peddel mirage drive version so I will have hands free fishing.

Best of luck on your Job.

Your right in that the fishing will be wide open by mid april. Our biggest decision will be Tiderunners or Stripers.
I like those decisions.

Have a good one.

Brian

1 - 12 of 12 Posts