BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FISHING-REPORT-02-24-04

This morning boats went out expecting that as the day progressed there would an increase in the wind. There has been a change in the forecast making conditions for the afternoon trips look better. We have had light rain this morning , cloud cover, temperature 47 degrees, wind NNE at 5-10. The rock fish were found quite aways north . Some filming took place for an upcoming TV show hosted by Dan Moriarity with Kenny Wallace as guest. I hope I have my facts straight on the show. There definately were a couple of heavy duty cameras shooting away. They caught some nice fish releasing all but a few.

Looks like they're on their way up!! ;)

·
Registered
519 Posts
I just cant get into that trolling stuff they pull like 12 to 24oz off of 4/0 & 6/0.I guess i am a sportsman compared to that I'll take those fish though

·
Registered
67 Posts
Too bad we cant track them from NC to Maine and between.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hey Skip you familure with TURKEY POINT MARYLAND I heard there be fish there. 2wks and its on who needs bottom paint anyway. If you get a chance give me a call got some questions

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Originally posted by striper2278:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by striper2278:
FISHING-REPORT-02-24-04

The rock fish were found quite aways north .
This was the most important to me ;) </font>[/QUOTE]Aye.... :cool: That's the best report I've heard from down there all winter. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.