BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Passed w/ 92%. I wish it let me know which ones I missed.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
80%
I think my major screwups were the pwc stuff and also the fire extinquisher stuff.

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
90% geez maybe i'm not so safe,what a nice day 8 miles off point pleasnt with one footers :D

[ 03-17-2006, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: freedom ]

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Hey, That's a great test site there! 92%. It would be nice to know what you got wrong though.

Those pwc one's got me. The one about righting the pwc either clockwise, counterclockwise, away from the waves and something else???

·
Registered
13,741 Posts
You completed the practice final exam with a 86% score.

... and I haven't taken the course and don't own a boat

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Well I'll tell you I got a 78% and have more days logged than i liked to count. Oh well
R&R

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
Originally posted by HookinUp:
Hey, That's a great test site there! 92%. It would be nice to know what you got wrong though.

Those pwc one's got me. The one about righting the pwc either clockwise, counterclockwise, away from the waves and something else???
yes i awnsered away from the waves so the wave wouldn't roll it back on ya ,but after i napped on it i think some manafactures suggest what way to roll it so water dosen't inter the air intakes. anyone know ?

i think the fog horns got me.

what is it one prolonged whisle on a blind bend ?

& while underway in the fog is it one every two minutes? or - then -- ?

neat test, thanks for posting

·
Registered
10,006 Posts
Because a boat does not have brakes, stopping your vessel when it is moving forward is best accomplished by

A. paddling backwards while turning off the motor. :D

"You completed the practice final exam with a 92% score." that was an easier test than the last one I tried

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
I got a 66
But I got a 100 when I took the course last year. Go figure.

·
Registered
885 Posts
I just read the manual on line and then took this practice test. A number of questions were not covered in the manual, yet responses on this site have stated that the true test is based entirely on this manual. So either this practice test is not entirely valid, or other study materials are required. Which is the case?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts