BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1988 Mr-21' Starcraft CC w/ 1988 Evinrude 110 Hp
Load Rite,roller trailer and Power Winch.
The motor dropped a cylinder on my last trip out this season striper fishing!
I purchased this boat new as a package deal in 88.
Needs some work,Ill let it go at a reasonable price . Make me an offer , The boat is located in Pennsville New Jersey.
Im moving to a Cutty ! These old bones cant take the cold any longer !!!!!!!!!!!
Email me for a picture and more info. Forgot to mention had all seats reupholstered this year

[ 04-26-2004, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: NickyD ]

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi NickeyD,Tried to send you a E-mail but it got returned??Would like Pics and info.on work needed to put her in top shape.I had the exact same Boat before and sold it about 5 years ago.Mine had a 115 Mariner and was a 88 also. [Mike]

[ 12-18-2003, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: Lone Ranger-2 ]

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
L.R.-2 I forgot to update with the new email address. try it now :D Theres no email in your profile ??

[ 12-18-2003, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: NickyD ]

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Nicky what are you asking for the boat and trailer. Myself and On the Hook both have the same boat if anyone needs any info on them please email me. Great boat to trailer and great fishing machine. We both have 90's on ours. OTH has a Yamaha and I have a Johnson 88Special. Great bay boats.

·
Registered
347 Posts
How much you want? I used to have one of them and I liked it. I now have a 20' Wellcraft I'd like to get rid of, practically a cuddy, just need some clear plastic attached to the bimini and windshield. Maybe we can make a deal. Check my ad under Drew29. I'll bump it up. It's within the past 10 or 15 days though.

Andy [email protected]

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
US Boats has GLUVIT, they are all over the place, the one I know is in Cherry Hill, at the Ellisburg Shopping Center

good stuff, my ex-compatriots over at iboats all swear by it

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
rogerpc-got my Gluvit at Boater's World in Mt. Laurel. Gave those leaky rivet areas about 3 heavy coats with a roller(let each coat dry) and now she's dry as a bone. I used 2 quarts total. One gallon would do the entire bottom of my 21'er, but it was only leaking in a few riveted areas. To find the leaky rivets, I filled her up with water on the trailer, marked leaky areas, drained the water, let her dry and then rolled the bad areas. Gluvit is GREAT! ;)

·
Registered
16,302 Posts
Nicky D MY buddy and I may be interested. We restored a 76, looking for another one as a restoration project. Shoot me an email on what you are looking to get. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
::mope:: ah well!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts