BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the backwater and was able to find a few limits before 10am. Nice way to kick off the year. Also had bunch of blues,weakfish and a striper.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Great job man.

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Thats a great looking catch..Awesome job :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all. The rods are G-Loomis and the reels are shimano calcuttas 400te, don't make anymore but wish they did.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks bud for responding. What is the size/model for rod. And what size is reel. Awesome report
They are 7' heavy 12-25 lb G-loomis GL3. Light rod in your hand, nice action for what I do and can hold a little bit of weight.

·
Registered
11,654 Posts
Your usual method of fluking I assume? I'll be at it next weekend. Got the little boat all rigged up 'Hooker' style. :)
Stuck up here in Pa. working this weekend.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Nice way to start off the season Gordon....

Ive been up north taking advantage of the live lining bass bite the last few weekends, you gotta give that a try sometime it's awesome:)

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Great work Gordon, I'm still dirt fishing, picked ten ticks off my fat body yesterday. I got a little too close to the woods. I was down the Fort Friday, was stalking the docks! I love how you got those stinking flatties dialed in,lol!

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DP good deal, yea I've done that before and like it just wish it wasn't as far from me or I'd do it more.

Theres the Fatmaninlilboat !!!! Well get out soon big guy. This year is showing to be pretty good for the flat ones, well fill the freezer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts