BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great evening at the Barnfest. Sat at table with Sparse and his family. We had great conversation and he gave me some tips on fishing the keys. Only other fly guys there, where Steve and Brian. Got to put quite a few faces with the names of other Barn members. The food was great as always and I got a nice door prize, A super selection of Fin-S 5 inch bodies donated by Slammer Tackle. They will come in handy for my light tackle charters when I am not doing the fly thing. For those that missed it, you missed a good time.

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Ray Enjoyed your company & yes the evening was a pleasant affair. Hope we get to fish together this year & I wish you a good trip to the Keys. Ron

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Ray,

As always, it was a great night and I added to my ever growing list of new Barner friends.

I hope you do well down in the Keys. Hopefully you'll be home in time for the next SJCFA meeting.

·
Registered
7,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After last night I didn't need much a breakfast. They really had a good spread. Had to save some room for snacks when I watch the Super Bowl commercials and go to the bathroom during the game. :D Who knows may turn out to be a game after all.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
I would say it was a game! Started rooting for the Pats when I lived up in NH in the 90's.
Man they allmost gave me a heart attack last night.

My nerves where shot by the end of the game.

Now if only the Red Sox can win the world series!

·
Registered
7,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Turned out to be much better than I expected. It was one of the best games I had seen in while.
I had the Pats in a bet with my daughter and gave her 7 points and found I was cheering the panthers on. It was the way a super bowl should be.

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
CapeMayRay,
I am sorry I didn't get to meet you at the fest. I do try to get around to meet as many familiar and new faces. I forgot to wear my glasses to this one and I had trouble reading the name tags. Hopefully the next fest we will meet. I did have a short chat with one of the pillars of TBB. Sparse Grey, it is always a pleasure to be in your company. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Ding As always, a pleasure to spend some time with you. We must fish together some time. BTW Glad to see you poking around here. Nice suspenders!! :D :D Ron

·
Registered
7,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ding I keep my boat at Harborview on D dock, so we might bump in to each other there. I am usually going out when everone else is comming in. I am a dusk and sunrise man.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts