BASS BARN banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I will need a binder to cary them

What I have for the season

NJ Resident fishing License
NJ Resident Trout Stamp
NJ Resident Crabbing License
NJ Resident Clamming License
NJ Striped Bass Bonus Tag
MD Non-Resident Bay Sport License
MD Non-Resident Recreational Crabbing License
DE Non-Resident Fishing License
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,984 Posts
resident nj lisense
resident md chesapeake bay sportfishing lisense
thats it for me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,214 Posts
Got my freshwater license and trout stamp. I've gotten the bonus tag the past three years and not once had to use it.:rolleyes: This year I won't use and just watch the striped bass gates will open.:D;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fishenough said:
Got my freshwater license and trout stamp. I've gotten the bonus tag the past three years and not once had to use it.:rolleyes: This year I won't use and just watch the striped bass gates will open.:D;)
What did ya get the turtle bonus tag instead? :p :D :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,011 Posts
pa with trout

still have to get md fishing for the flats

debating on del licese

$$$ is short :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,419 Posts
Bay Stalker said:
I think I will need a binder to cary them

What I have for the season

NJ Resident fishing License
NJ Resident Trout Stamp
NJ Resident Crabbing License
NJ Resident Clamming License
NJ Striped Bass Bonus Tag
MD Non-Resident Bay Sport License
MD Non-Resident Recreational Crabbing License
DE Non-Resident Fishing License
Between fishing, crabbing, clamming and build awesome plugs, when do you work? I'm starting to think that you hit the lottery. :D

Only a NJ resident freshwater/no trout for me. Just want to chase the striped ones as they pass Philly and head to Trenton.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,786 Posts
Fishenough said:
I've gotten the bonus tag the past three years and not once had to use it.:rolleyes: This year I won't use and just watch the striped bass gates will open.:D;)
I was thinking the same thing!:rolleyes:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,940 Posts
Bay Stalker said:
I think I will need a binder to cary them

What I have for the season

NJ Resident fishing License
NJ Resident Trout Stamp
NJ Resident Crabbing License
NJ Resident Clamming License
NJ Striped Bass Bonus Tag
MD Non-Resident Bay Sport License
MD Non-Resident Recreational Crabbing License
DE Non-Resident Fishing License
Well, at least when NJ gets a license De wants to have some sort of reciprocity.

Andmaybe we will then be able to have one salt license for everything (clams, cras) I believe that is how DE does it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,419 Posts
egghead said:
maybe we will then be able to have one salt license for everything (clams, cras) I believe that is how DE does it.
If it comes down to NJ having a saltwater license, not only should it include everything in the salt, but also the freshwater - One fishing license + a trout stamp. OH NO, :confused: do you think they would want a trout stamp for speckled trout :( .
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top