BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Christmas present to myself was a new toggin rod and a new striper rod from Capt Bogan. Got them yesterday in the mail and these rods look great!

The toggin rod is a 7 foot conventional eglass matched with a Penn Jigmaster spooled with 50lb powerpro and the striper rod is a 7'6 spinning rod with a webbed nylon handle matched with a Penn Battle 4000 with 20lb powerpro superslick.

Kevin was easy to work with and gave me exactly what I asked for. He even threw in some lures to say thanks!

Haven't got a fish on them yet, but these rods look and feel like the real deal. I'll definitely be upgrading the rest of my arsenal with Fish Poison rods.

Thanks Kevin!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Sounds great, I too got myself a Xmas gift for myself and waiting for it to arrive. I got the 7 ft conventional and purchased a brand new shimANO TORIUM 14 and bought some nice neon lime sufix to spool it with. So excited, enjoy your setups!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
62,417 Posts
You guys are going to love them. :thumbsup:

Tog, Sea Bass, Cod, Drum, Stripers, Ocean Fluking........... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.