·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody gonna be at IBSP this Sun?

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
I will be with about 4 others. I had questions on how this event works. Do you just pick a spot and fish it for the day?

GSBB

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can fish the entire park from entrance to Barnegat north jetty and the back bay. If you have a buggy it pays to set up early. Last year it was so crowded by 9 a.m. that driving around was difficult.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't see why not. I interviewed the winner from last year and he and his dad were set up at like 4 a.m. No fires or crazy drinkin' and there is no problem with the rangers. Check in starts at 5 a.m.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
LEEDZ- I WISH - I HAVE A WEEDING TO GO TO - IFNT WASNT A GOOD FRIEND ID CALL OUT SICK.

I LIVE IN HIGHTSTOWN - FISH IBSP NORTH WHENEVER IM NOT RUNNING DOWN TO CAPEMAY TO FISH WITH BARNERS. HOPEFULLY WE CAN MEET UP THIS FALL AND TOSS SOME PLUGS BAIT FLEYES.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Originally posted by Brian E. Mullaney:
LEEDZ- I WISH - I HAVE A WEEDING TO GO TO - IFNT WASNT A GOOD FRIEND ID CALL OUT SICK.

I LIVE IN HIGHTSTOWN - FISH IBSP NORTH WHENEVER IM NOT RUNNING DOWN TO CAPEMAY TO FISH WITH BARNERS. HOPEFULLY WE CAN MEET UP THIS FALL AND TOSS SOME PLUGS BAIT FLEYES.
You can pulls weeds anytime :D :D

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
I am pre-registered so I didn't know if I needed to do that and possible lose a good spot.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Brian E. Mullaney:

No doubt. My buddy just rigged his jeep up for the beach. First time out he got it stuck. Lowered the pressure to 15 lbs and he was fine

I had a wedding last weekend and 2 weddings the weekend of the 16th and 17th. Don't these people know about the fall run?? :( What's up with dat?

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
I HEAR YA - I SPENT LAST WEEKEND IN THE HOUSE SICK SO I WENT THRU ALL MY TACKLE AND ORGANIZED EVERYTHING - REPLACED HOOKS, TIED SOME AWESOME MULLET FLEYES. IM READY!!!

HOPING FOR A NICE GRADUAL DROP IN WATER TEMPS. THE MULLET ARE OUT FRONT BUT NOT MANY BASS AROUND YET.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Silicones or Enrico's? The water was warm last weekend. I was in w/out waders. The mullet were way out not coming over the bar. Nada on the fly and one fat 19 inch fluke on a spro/fin-s combo.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Good Luck Guys,,,,,,,

Scare A Few Bass South Of The Barnegat Inlet
Jetty,Thats Where My Line Will Be In The
Water Tomorrow Morning ;)

Have A Good One.........

[ 10-01-2004, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Steve don't catch any fish that might be heading north after bait on Sun. :D Good luck!

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Originally posted by leedz49:
Steve don't catch any fish that might be heading north after bait on Sun. :D Good luck!
You Got It,,,, :D LOL :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts