BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recomend a good gps for hunting and fishing and also has the abilty to show roads and streets for a reasonable price

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
I gotta garmin gps csx60...Its one of the best handhelds i've owned or used for that matter...price can be from 350.00 to 450.00 from cabelas... you can get topo, street, and ocean charts for it

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
I have a Garmin 76 S. It's a hand held. Gives direction when you are not moving, has a map and sells for less than $200. (I paid $192). I use it along with my console mounted GPS. Tip: Put velcro on the back and attach it to your boat panel;) .

·
Registered
223 Posts
swab1985 said:
I gotta garmin gps csx60...Its one of the best handhelds i've owned or used for that matter...price can be from 350.00 to 450.00 from cabelas... you can get topo, street, and ocean charts for it

Look no further :) :D :D

·
Registered
389 Posts
dick's seem to have sales with factory rebates a lot keep an eye out in the circulars. my buddy got a little garmin then the cd to download on the comp it is cool and works great. at the time i dont think he paid more than 300$ for the unit and the disc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts