BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Grassy Channel and Little Egg Inlet Monday on the incoming tide. Lots of action; blues, dog fish, robins, fluke, skates. 1 - 17 and 1 - 20 inch fluke and 2 - 5 lb blues for the box after about 4 hours of fishing. Water was darker/dirty (probably the rain) but we got out and that was good. VERY LITTLE boat traffic and more wind than we expected. Mackeral was the bait of choice for the fluke, but brought in our share of blues too.

PS : looked like the coast guard was inthe inlet moving the markers too.

·
Banned
426 Posts
I beleive the Coast Guard is lighting the Markers. Saw two this morning that were never lit before lit up like christmas...red and green lol.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Whiskers has been in Tuckerton forever. He is older then dirt ;) seriously though Whiskers is a great guy!

I have always boated out of Tuckerton/Mystic although this year I am boatless, saving to upgrade and the cost of maintaining was hindering the savings so I figure a year without. Gave the old boat away at the end of last season. Regretting it now but in the long run it will be worth it.

Keep the reports coming. Tight lines!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.