BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put the boat overboard yesterday and found a water temp. of 40.1 degrees on the flood tide at Graveling Point yesterday. With most of the cold water run off gone and a couple of sunny days today and tomorrow, the low water should have some decent water temps...best chance so far to maybe catch a couple fish (stripers/flounder/perch) before this shot of weather Sunday.

There were about a dozen people on the banks yesterday from Graveling Point down to Pebble Beach/Ohio Dr.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Capt. Adam thanks for the info. If all goes according to plan, I will be giving GP a "look see" tomorrow afternoon. I did spend a few unproductive hours there each of the last two weekends.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by captadamnj:
Good luck to you on your new rig and future family additions, as well.
Capt. Adam...(not Adambomb)

I want to come up one day and check out your boat! That thing is just awesome! :cool:

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Skip,
his boat is awsome you have to go out with him one day for a wreck trip, the way he sets up is insane,Plus you will get a feel for the downeaster ;)and what they are all about.
Have fun!!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
His boat being 3' bigger is probably a huge difference than the Susie II. But I would give my left one for that anchoring setup.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Now i'm confused, I thought Capt. Adam was the Adambomb? :(

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
It will not be long now.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Capt. Adam,

My machine was reading 44.8 degrees around 3 PM on the 19th. We were in about 6' of water near the mouth of the Mullica. We fished for about 2 hours without a nibble. I hope it starts soon, I'm starting to have striper withdrawal symptoms.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.