BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Betw the 3 other people i fished with the past 2 days we totaled around 30 bass. All fish were 15-30 inches on soft platics and bombers. The best part was taking the boat out at night and finding feeding fish on the flats. Had them steady from 9 to midnight. The bass were splashing very consistently and put up a great fight once hooked. The water temps were not bad at all, and the bait was everywhere. The next week of sunny weather will just make things hotter. I am very pleased with how my season started off...and they say early season bassing is hard:huh:..Have a good season fellahs:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Where's the photo's......

I want to see proof of this claim......

and dated photo's too, not those pictures you got from last year.......:razz:

Then you better answer the Tx I sent you this morning with locations.....:D

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
50s where I was.. Last night I checked out a light on the OPEN BAY that i frequently fish and there were very active bass in it. Saw some swimming around in the 30 inch range..had quite a few break water chasing spearing. Had 2 hits but could not hook up. They get picky in that gin clear water.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Heading back down tonight until saturday night. SAme spot with the same people. Ill let you know how we make out. I plan on doing even beter then last time with this warm weather spell we are having. Catch Em up fellahs.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.