BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody fish these areas this week? Any fish around? Don't know if we should go offshore to the reefs or not. With the cost of gas rising its got to be worth the trip.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I fished the fish factory on an out going tide on wednesday - no luck , then fished the inlet small flatties - enough blues to make the trip alos caught a number of sand shark during the tide change.

i will be fishing on saturday & sunday

·
Banned
426 Posts
Behind the fishfactory in the stakes, catching shorts with a keeper thrown in every once in a while. Or try the cans on the early outgoing. Picking some small keepers up there.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the comeback. We had a little bit of luck last weekend over by Parker's Island and picked up 2 off the Intercoasted at the 138.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Catching enough keepers to stay inside for now.Parkers island produced six nice keepers in a short time frame on Sun..Gonna be a mess this weekend on the inside due to traffic.Might pick my way through the inlet and let the dollars fly out the exhaust to get away from the crowd.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
On a holiday weekend I would hit the reef. I will be out Monday morning on the LER.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
I will be in Great Bay this weekend gonna do a little fishing and take the nephews out for some clamming. They should go good with the 4th of July BBQ!

·
Registered
31,674 Posts
GOING TO THE SITES SUNDAY. going to work my way through the inwater boat show on the bay.guys over at sheltcove say its worth the run.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts