Flukenewsty,
I don't See It, ?? I tried to Edit It But Nothing
, What Picutre on your Website are you trying
to Post ?

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Fluke,

You're attempting to link to an image on your PC. That wont work! You must first upload your image to a websever.

From what I hear Momentoffame.com is back up. Give it a try

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MB it is my site, but since I am moving to NC I have not put any time into updating.I am leaving the business to my buddy.Hopefully he will be able to make a few trips withit.I think it is going to become a specialized back bay guide service as opposed to the bigger stuff.I think he will be running a carolina skiff with light power and a trolling motor.It is still up in the air right now.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Flukenewtsy,Where at in N.C.,are you going to persue fishing or new occupation.Whichever it is I wish you all the best,and your buddy.By the way ,I never had a bad day in N.C. GOOD LUCK!!!JOE

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks a lot Joey,I am moving to Wilmington.I have been interviewing to work for a boat broker in Atlantic beach.I am going to lay low with the chartering until can I learn the area a little. Probably next spring.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Better news than I would have thought Fluke,hope you get the job.As for Atlantic beach, me and my dad fish out of there every new years and easter.The people and the fishing keep us coming back year after year.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am still gonna be a barn junkie so let me know when you guys come down, I will have the boat there in November after thanksgiving.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts