BASS BARN banner

Great Bay Fishing Reports - August 2006

5K views 53 replies 17 participants last post by  A Frayed Knot 
#1 ·
What a great group of fishermen we have here this year fishing and reporting about this wonderful area of New Jersey that produces some quality fish year round.. Thanks Guys...

Photo's Couresty Of Scotts B&T Mystic Isl.

Please Feel Free To Post Your Fishing Reports And If You Have Any Questions About Fishing This Area - Please Ask... Thx....

See less See more
#53 ·
Zeusman, I am at the GEB Marina off Green Street. I know for a fact he will have an opening in the spring. One of the older guys is selling his boat for health reasons.
Sorry it took so long to get back, been in the mountains working on the deer camp.

#54 ·
I fished hard today. Hit several spots on the ocean and caught the skunk. Other then snagging some bunker on the way out I took the o-fer. The seas were nice but I guess it will take a few days for it to sort itself out. I did get to meet Vitalsigns and his crew for the first time. Nice meeting you. When I returned to the dock and finished loading the truck and cleaned up a bit I asked one of the rampers how he did as he was going by my boat. He tells me they got a couple fluke. I told him I could not by a fish today. He replies very curtly that he went outside. Some peoples attitudes just make want to scream. I have never claimed to the best fisherman in the world but I never look down my nose at anybody for not catching fish. Sorry for ranting but this guy just rubbed me the wrong way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.